- Payment shall be made in full prior to delegate(s) attendance of event
- Payment should be made within 7 working days after receipt of invoice, failure to which, attendance may not be guaranteed or not be permitted unless agreed otherwise with Africa Global Gateway preceding the confirmation of the booking.
Cancellation and Rescheduling
- Africa Global Gateway reserves the right to reschedule, change the speaker, change the venue or cancel the event, and will use reasonable efforts to notify delegates 10 working days before the event runs.
- The client needs to inform Africa Global Gateway of all cancellation in writing.
- Delegates will not be charged if Africa Global Gateway cancels or reschedules any event. Provided the invoice was paid, delegate(s) will be issued credit vouchers to attend any other Africa Global Gateway event, this voucher will be valid for up to 14months from date of issue.
- Cancellations received after the booking form has been signed and received by Africa Global Gateway, clients will be charged a service fee of 5% of invoiced amount.
- Cancellation received by Africa Global Gateway 21 working days before event commences will be liable for a cancellation fee of 70% of the total amount invoiced.
- Cancellations received 14 working days before commencement of event will be liable for 100% cancellation fees.
- In the event of a delegate not showing up at the event he/she will forfeit the entire amount paid to Africa Global Gateway.
- Delegate substitution can be made by clients at no charge to provided client puts it in writing.
In the event of any action for the recovery of money, or any action by Africa global gateway in terms of these terms and conditions, the client hereby acknowledges that they will be liable for all legal costs.
Africa Global Gateway shall not be held liable for any losses or damages no assume liability whatsoever as a result of an act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of the event mi practicable or mi possible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include but not restricted to; war, fire, labour strike, extreme weather or other emergencies such as a health pandemic.
In the event that delegates are working with computers or any other Africa Global Gateway equipment, they shall be held liable for any damages suffered by Africa Global Gateway to the equipment through any negligent act by the delegate.